Shota Nagayama's Quantum Computation and Machine Learning
I am a Visitor of Center of Quantum Technologies in National University of Singapore, working on cutting-edge computation, motivated by Japanese SF Animes.
My primary research topics are Architectures of Quantum Computers and Quantum Networks. Especially distributed architectures which make use of quantum error correction. My interests had been grown in the AQUA group and the Internet Research Lab, which broaded the Internet in Japan and has been leading Japanese IT field from very first day of the Internet. I also have worked on from system level to governance level, including standardization work in IETF.
To enhance the synergetic effect of multi-field knowledge and skills, I worked in the Neural Information Processing Group, one of the representative artificial intelligence groups in Hungary. My research topic there was Fast Classification of Temporally Sequential Data by taking advantages of multiple artificial intelligence technologies collectively, primarily, Deep Learning, Kernel Method, LASSO and so on.
TagsAI Global Alignment Kernels IBM Cloud PRML Surface Code chainer neural network python quantum computation ラーメン 機械学習 量子計算 雑記
- 猫でもわかる Surface Code 量子計算 - December 24, 2017
- オート You Know カウンター - December 24, 2017
- RGメンバーオススメの美味しいラーメンまとめ - November 29, 2017
- Plotly Heatmap Summary - April 11, 2017
- Global Alignment Kernels - April 11, 2017
- PRML第一章メモ - December 29, 2016
- Quantum Community メモ @ 慶應義塾大学 矢上キャンパス 2016/12/19,20 - December 19, 2016
- 猫でも書ける卒業論文 - December 18, 2016
- Chainer Handson メモ@ WIDE研究会 by doiさん from PFN - December 17, 2016
…or you can find more in the archives.